Gimme S'more



I have a foodie confession. I thought about posting this on my personal blog instead of hijacking the foodie blog for this one but I know the shock and awe factor will be alot better with fellow foodies. I have a teeny tiny little confession to make. I don't like campfire cooked s'mores. I know. I know. I am like the only person on the planet. But they're just... not good. For some reason, I just can't accept it though and everytime I go camping I bust out the marshmallows and everytime after one bite it ends up in the fire. But the most anti-foodie horrifying part of it all is that I LOVE microwave s'mores. They are SO much better than their made from scratch, roasted over an open flame counter parts. Some of you think I'm insane but seriously, have you tried one in the microwave? A half a square of graham cracker with three little squares of hershey bar layered on and a jumbo marshmallow ripped in two on the top. Nuke it in the microwave for about 35-40seconds, slap the other half of the cracker on and mmmmmmmmmm... pure bliss. The best part is that the microwave gives the marshmallows this crunchy chewy texture. So much better than the original.

Enjoy! -S

1 comment:

  1. oh my yum, yum, yum! why did we never make these in college!!!! yummmm!

    ReplyDelete